Woods and pear is an earthy, rugged, woodsy scent. Unbelievably sexy with notes of oakmoss, green apple, vanilla and sandalwood. An outdoor inspired scent.
Notes: Cinnamon, clove, green apple, pear, oakmoss, sandalwood, vanilla.
• Created with quality fragrance oil and premium soy blend with lead and zinc free cotton wicks.
• Tealight comes in heat resistant, clear polycarbonate containers that are recyclable and measure 1.5” wide and 0.75” tall.
• Hand packaged in a box of 6, each tealight burns up to 5 hours.
• Light, subtle scent. Ideal for small average size rooms. Two or more candles recommended for larger rooms.
• Wax is dye-free with smooth, opaque and creamy appearance
• Each tealight is poured and wicked by hand, one candle at a time, to ensure quality and performance.
• Products meet ASTM quality and safety standard.
• The best option to hold tealight candles are holders that are specifically made for tealight candles. Similarly sized holder will keep tealights from moving around and therefore provide a safe burning environment
• Clear cup tealights are not to be used in enclosed or covered tealight holders such as tart burners, tealight houses, and lamps. The heat can build up inside an enclosed holder and melt the clear cup. These candles are for open style holders.
• Keep trimming the wick to ¼ inches. A longer wick leads to a larger flame which is more dangerous than a smaller flame.
• Keep the candle away from drafts. Drafts can create an uneven burn and excessive smoke.
• Keep the candle away from flammable objects. Do not place the candle near curtains or other fabrics or beneath anything that can catch fire.
• Avoid placing a tealight on top of a plastic surface, even if it is in a holder. The heat still runs the risk of producing a fire.
• Keep the candle away from children and pets. Accidents can happen!
• Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.